Monday, October 18, 2010

five

amazing, full of life, our joy, pure emotion, lover of life/song/story, our bright girl!



PA040036

PA040006


she is funny and creative... and almost always in costume. she thinks big, dreams big, and the ideas never stop!

P9210157


the little buddy adores her... such a blessing watching them begin to develop a sweet friendship.

PA040014

P9100116

P9070072

something about 5 seems so grown up. watching your firstborn hit that age is awe.... lots of reminiscing and a little sadness at watching those early years fly by so quickly... and great pride and excitement about what lies ahead.

PA040021


we celebrated BIG! more on that to come...

3 comments:

Satterfield said...

I love the pic of the Bright "fixing" Pete's hair! When I first read the title of the blog post I thought "twins" & then I realized that my math was off! : )

Melissa said...

Bright - You are a very special, beautiful, fun little girl. I know you will love being 5.
Sunshine- what a terrific mommy you are! Your love and tender care for your children is so evident.

Deborah said...

she is a sweet and wonderful girl. can't believe she is five!