Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Six Years


 October 11, 2005.  Our world changed forever.  Bright Abingdon made me a mama. Made us parents. Grandparents, Aunts, a Great grandmother.  There has been no greater joy than watching her grow.  She will be my pride and joy for my whole life.  Nothing can take the spot that my firstborn created in my heart.  Getting her into this world was hard work but such intense happiness.  Laughter and tears.  Having her in our home has been just the same... joy, exhaustion, pleasure, emotion... she did not enter quietly and we've been aware of her presence since the moment she  arrived... this is a girl not to be missed!  We can only imagine the big big things in store for her.  What a creative God we have!































































You made us a family!  Happy SIX years!  
Happy Birthday my darling Bright!



4 comments:

Kati said...

can't believe she's 6!!! oh happy day!

Melissa said...

Just beautiful - Rejoicing with you. Happy Birthday Bright. So thankful you all are in our lives. PS- DJ's shoes make me smile.

Melissa, Protector of Swordland said...

No wonder you were on my heart today!!! Loved walking down memory lane with the pics of your baby girl. Where has the time gone? Happy Birthday B!!!

Unknown said...

Happy, happy birthday to Bright!

We love you,
Aunt Jane, Uncle Tim, Madeline, Annalisa, Jack, Alex and Isabella :)